Saturday, January 14, 2012

I LOVE January!

 I Love January!

I mean I REALLY love this month!

Not only is it My birthday in January 

January is the month where I get to relax!

Really relax, with my husband and 3 children. 
The eldest who is now an 18year old 'adult'
and Master 15 and my baby (no more) Miss 7
They're growing up too fast - so January is my time to slow that down just a little,
and hug and cuddle and take pictures of them before they grow
another year taller and smarter than me :P


In January, I get to sleep in, stay up late and cook for fun! 

,

 Made carrot and orange salad with sultana's, walnuts and orange/macadamia oil dressing!


In January, I get to have
have lazy brunches, long lunches and even longer dinners with those I adore! 

My Breakfast...January 8th!


January is the month, I get to put summer dresses on and twirl and foof'n'flounce - if I want to!



During January, I get to sit with my laptop,
I get time to look at blogs/ebay/facebook/pinterest/and the rest...
 and drink cups of coffee and waste hours doing the things
I hardly ever get the time to do 
the rest of the year!


The scent of the gardenia's are strong and heady around my garden in January!



January is the month you can live off platters of
Fruit,
Cheese and biscuits,
sliced veggies, dips and pita bread!

January is the month where I can go to the shops and not have to rush back to the school pick-up zone before 3pm! 


Yep, I'm snap happy - with all good intentions in January.
I'm ready to move on from the festive season and start a new script with the New Year!

January is the time great memories have been made for me...and every January I want MORE!

January is certainly a month of appreciation for me!

All through January I appreciate the family time,

On the 25th ;) I appreciate my life - both -in reflection and my hopes for the future,


On the 26th of January we celebrate Australia and what a blessing it is to have been born in and raised in this beautiful country!

And by the end of January, I will be ready to appreciate the rest of the year and the quiet I will experience once everyone goes back to school/work and life goes back into it's annual spin that keeps us longing for Next January!

We're almost halfway through January
- if I could I would press the pause button and make it last longer-
but alas I can not do that,
So I will continue to take time to show my love and appreciation of everything
that makes January so wonderful!

I hope you are enjoying January too!




Here are some happy snaps I have snapped so far this January!

Beauty in my messy back garden!


My new necklace!



Me...just loving January!

You can find
VintageNobility
on Instagram and Twitter now!



  




xxx Love and Light
 From Me to You xxx 

Freshly washed linen dresses drying in the breeze...just waiting for me to wear and twirl...January 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment