Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hi ho, Hi ho...

It's been a Long day
So this is a quick post to celebrate my slices of Joy!
Calorie Free but nonetheless rich and delicious.

Today me and my loves were working to transform the old house into a luvly castle;
so this Vintage loving, Noble ol' Rapunzel can let down her hair - and yes my hair is quite long!

Here are some pics taken before the workday began.


Loving my new iPhone 4s and the fun of discovering Instagram!
Took a ghostly picture - taken in the reflection of a window!!





The day began with the front of house looking like this!! (You'll have to wait for pics tomorrow to see how this looks now!)




Our Big ol' house has certainly grown - and these tarps are like wings that flap in the breeze...protecting us from the harsh elements of weather.




Now while I long to dazzle you with my decorating style,
 and all my collected, vintage, fancy, frenchy-shabby-chic, bits'n'bobs,
all waiting in storage for the day I can open their boxes
and place them just so,
in a spot for me to fuss over and photo and blog...
This 'ere blog hopes you'll appreciate our journey along the way!
A journey - which is real, messy, and at times challenging
but most importantly... it's cherished! 

Thanks for dropping by xxx

Yep we're not just renovating a house here...
We're renovating
our Home,
Our Home, which holds so many memories and stories in it's walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment