Thursday, April 19, 2012

Well Hellooooo pretty ladies 


(or gents - no gender bias here;)!


Snapshot of my pretty little ladies all bundled altogether in one big picture!


Hope I find you well and with a drink in your hand and a moment to sit!

So Nice...yup, I'm a Soy girl

Let me start with a 
Thank-you
for taking this moment to read my little ol' blog here!



Some gardenia's picked out of the garden,; gracing my purple glass luvlies today!


Sooooo, when the kids returned from their adventures 
my blogging was once again naturally suspended...

They're at school at the moment - so I will take what brief time I have between the many things,
I am,
 at this very moment,
 procrastinating over,
and
 enjoy this sweet little minute with you!

So what's happening in the world of VintageNobility... 
well...
 the daily grind of life is back,
now that the school holidays are done,



We're walking to school each morning,

We're cooking 




Pizza's



Roasted Pumpkin & Chickpea salad!



Pasta!




Gobbling Ruby Red Jewels from Pommegrante's grown by my gorgeous Mother In Law! 


and...
I've done some foofing about 
with bit's I have managed to get done (or almost done)



and skipping about over new 'vintage' finds...



I call this lady 'ere Tilly - she is sooooo petite and delicate and holds little teaspoons!



This dainty lady - hmmm...has no name - but is probably pretty enuff without one!






I wasn't going to 
- but then -
I thought about it 
and
I just couldn't resist! 
It just is soooo sweet and I know it will be cherished alongside my rosey china!






Grindley Blue Lupin Platter - what's not to love - $10 sealed it!





most importantly
I'm
feeling very blessed with my life,
even in all the chaos and renovating dis-order






So if your still reading at this point, and have stuck it out to here
Can I give you a virtual hug?

And tell you this...
Thank you,
I may not have a Sister
but I do love the 'Sista's'
 I have made with
 in this journey called
Life!




I love the sista's who I meet through my 
Blogging attempts, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!


I hope you will consider yourself one of my 
Sista's and let me know how you're doing!


Where can I find you?
What are you doing with your days?
What are your hopes and dreams?


As always... 
if
 you're too shy to say "hey" here 
you're always welcome to drop
in on me 
over on Facebook
or
Pinterest :)

Or Follow me and check out my regular updates in pictures on Instagram!



May your day be filled with 
sweet goodness of 
Sunshine and Lollypops!




Ok
Enuff procrastinating for now...gotta go get on with this day :)




Or maybe just flip through this for the afternoon!! :P


xxxx Love & Light xxxx
Always


Rowena
VintageNobility








1 comment:

  1. Hello! Found you on blogger, yippie, am so loving your blog and all your lovely photographs, Especially those little lady teapots!!
    Take care for now,
    Becca x
    (fancyvintagechina instagram friend);-)

    ReplyDelete