Tuesday, September 25, 2012

G'day Stranger...

Well hellooooo from the old Blog page here! I'm sitting outside with my iphone here - all freshly updated by my dutiful daughter - who understands technical gadgets faaaarr better than moi!

So while sitting in the sun that has peaked through these overcast skies, admiring the bright and cheerful dandelions that are overtaking my yard, I had myself a thought; seeing how I use my iphone for Everything, truthfully, I have it strapped permanently in my palm, infact, without it my palms are twitcher than Christian Greys!

So, with this thought, I saw my thumb whip across the screen skimming to this app - and look at this - here we are - over at my sorely neglected blog!

So I pulled myself up outta this chair and found a few other pretties flowering and figured lets give this mobile app a go and see what evolves and who knows - maybe you'll see more of me over here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment